Skip to main content
Questions to answer in your PowerPoint
- Where & when was the person born; where did the person die?
- What are/were the critical benchmarks in the person’s life? (Personal)
- What are the tools they used to make their voice/idea heard (painting, writing, inventing, etc.)?
- What distinguishes this person from others in his/her field? (Business)
- How has his person influenced the society in his/her time?
- What qualities does he/she have that you admire? List & explain
- What things happened in this person’s childhood that helped them become a famous person?
- List important dates in this person’s life. (Personal & Business—don’t repeat no. 2)
- Who was important in this person’s life or who influenced them toward their achievements?
- Suppose you could ask your famous person some questions. What questions would you like to ask? Explain.
- Extra information